HEAVY

Lately, life around us has been heavy.  Lots of death.  Lots of wars to be won.  Still, He remains faithful, I know that for sure.

In the meantime, I have been prompted to write.  For years, this space has been my hiding place.  Lately, He has been prompting me to a different platform... Instagram.

A lot of little ideas have come to my mind... a picture inspires me... I have to jot it down... somewhere.  These days, that place has been Instagram.

I'm not exactly sure why He has been prompting me there... instead of here... but I know that He has.  He has given ideas... and with their wars in my heart, I write.  The words just come.  Putting to words grief & despair & rejoicing of other people's trials.  Burdened to put this heaviness to life through words.  It has been so good.

All that to say... follow me on Instagram... if that's your thing.  A lot more goes on there than here.

xo

Post a Comment

s e a r c h

Followers